Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009

Once Savannah saw her candy she didn't care about looking at me for a picture one bit!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My sisters came over for brunch after church. Later that evening we went to David's brother James' house for dinner with his family but I didn't have a camera:)
Photobucket

The past little while we have been going to visit Grandma Bowen twice a month and she invited Savannah to come hunt for eggs at her house in Santaquin. Savannah was funny because once she found one egg she just wanted to sit down and open it and didn't care about finding any more! But she liked picking them up when we pointed them out to her:)
Photobucket

Photobucket

I think Savannah will look a lot like her cousin Kayslee (on the left) when she gets older! Kayslee was so cute with her at the egg hunt, she would pick her up and carry her from place to place and hold her hand. I think she liked that everyone told her that Savannah looks like her:) And Savannah loves to be around big kids so she loved following Lexie and Kayslee all over the place!
Photobucket

3 silly girls...
Photobucket

4 comments:

Natalynn and Paul said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Easter. Savannah is getting so big! I love all her cute spring time clothes!

Ammon and Tasha said...

We need to take pics of Izzy and Savannah in their matching dresses! Looks like a fun easter egg hunt, kayslee and savannah do look a lot alike!

Beck said...

How fun! Savannah and Izzy had the same Easter dress. Cute easter egg hunt. Im glad you guys spend time with Grandma Bowen. I bet she loves that!

As for Davids bday shirt love it! Isaac would totally dig that :) haha!

Carly said...

Hi Heidi! Of course I remember you! Thanks for the advice. I'm drowning here trying to manage my family, my job, our side business, and learning photography all amidst the normal hurdles of church callings, extended family obligations, social networking, exercise, and a little bit of time for myself. I've thought to myself several times that I might be getting in over my head trying to break into an already over-saturated industry. But then I happen to get one great shot (usually accidentally) and it makes up for all the moments of doubt and discouragement. I'm glad to see you've been able to make it work. Hopefully I'll be able to do likewise!