Saturday, August 30, 2008

How does such a little girl take up so much bed?!!!



I just thought I'd show everyone the culprit of our on-going sleep deprivation! Savannah usually starts out the night in her crib, but when I bring her in our room to feed her I sometimes forget to take her back to her room and so she kicks and pokes us for the rest of the night. Most mornings David and I are huddled next to the edges of our bed with Savannah sprawled out in the middle! (I guess I only have myself to blame!)

2 comments:

Matt and Debbie said...

At least you guys thought smartly and got a king bed to start with... it took us 3 kids to figure that one out! I still love her hair. When Beka finally get hers, you'll see lots of pictures with her wearing the same do's Savannah does. I'm taking notes!

Ammon and Tasha said...

Oh I am so there with you! We have a king bed and you would think that we would have enough room for all 3 of us - OH NO!! It doesnt matter where I am sleeping - Izzy will kick her way until she is on top of me and than fall back asleep and there will be more than half a bed left. Or she likes to sleep opp. of the way Ammon and I are sleeping and we will wake up with bruises on our body from her kicking us sooo much! Little stinkers!!!