Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July

For the Fourth of July we started out by going to the parade in Provo (along with the rest of the entire state!) Savannah wasn't scared by the loud stuff at all, instead she thought it was funny. Everytime a firetruck or canon would go by she would just laugh and laugh! Then we went home and watched a movie until we went to grandma bowen's house at 6 for birthday cake (she turned 82 on the fourth of july:) Then we went to my sister-in-law Tasha's family's fireworks show. They had a bounce house which Savannah loved, although she didn't even care about the fireworks! I was so mad I forgot my camera for the evening stuff but we had a lot of fun. David even came to the parade with us so I think that makes it a successful holiday!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Parish & Becca said...

In the one picture where she is holding a licorice, she looks so much like her dad! Very cute :)

Matt and Debbie said...

I love the last pic of her almost smooching the camera. She's so darling! And the otter pops.

Crystal said...

Cute cute! I love all the patriotic outfits.