Friday, September 5, 2008

New Clothes and Bows

When we woke up on Labor Day to the middle of a hail storm we thought we'd better get Savannah some warmer clothes that actually fit, because all she had that really fit were shorts and sunsuits! So (against David's will) we went shopping! David usually couldn't care less about clothes but he picked this shirt out for Savannah all by himself so I thought that was pretty cute:) Then I found these baby jeans for her and we bought some new bows from a lady my sister in law Aubree told me about and her ensemble was complete! (At least for the moment).

6 comments:

Parish & Becca said...

Your daughter is so stinkin' cute! I love her hair! So I went through the same thing, with the cold weather, but I haven't made it to the store to buy winter clothes yet, but I need too :)

Matt and Debbie said...

I can't believe you've already gotten pants out. Today, we're having good rains from Hurricane Hannah, and this morning we went to the store in shorts and sandals and I grabbed sweaters for the kids and I but took mine off. It's still over 80 degrees during the day.

Ammon and Tasha said...

Go David! Nice to know that he has good taste for his little one. I know the guys always protest about going shopping but when it is for their lil girl they have a soft spot! I love it when Ammon picks out an outfit for Izabella. It is fun!

Ps blogging is addicting isnt it? Now you think -what should I blog about or I better have a camara so I can post about this event or that event etc..... I love checking out your blog!

Natalynn and Paul said...

Heidi has a blog!!!!!!! I love it. You have such great pictures and your baby is the cutest thing ever. It's fun to see what's going on with your little family. (Sorry I haven't been in touch with you sooner, we're totally fine. None of the hurricanes are coming anywhere near us. We spent last week in St. Lucia and this week at the pool!) I'll call ya soon.

Joanna said...

hey heidi she is so stinkin cute. About the videos I just use my normal camera and upload it under the video section.

Beck said...

I love that I get to experience a little girl soon. Savannah looks like so much fun! She is so dang cute!