Friday, September 19, 2008

Tiny Tights!

So I think everyone should live with a baby girl sometime in their lives if only to have a reason to buy baby tights! They are my favorite piece of baby clothing! Savannah's legs look so chubby in these! (As you can see I was so excited to buy these I didn't think that she doesn't really have anything to wear them with yet!) Savannah is in this stage where she doesn't like if anyone walks away from her while she's looking at them - that's why she's looking at me like this!
This picture cracks me up she looks like she's doing the Captain Morgan pose off! This picture makes me laugh cause David is looking at her like he just caught a big fish! (He was getting a little exasperated at me cause I made him help me take pictures just cause of her new tights!)

3 comments:

Matt and Debbie said...

I like those! And, even though I tell you all the time, I really love her hair!!

Russ and Dulcie Clayton said...

I can't believe how cute she is. I'm kinda jealous. Camrie is such a tomboy and likes to bully other children around, but little Savannah looks like an angel so sweet and perfect. WOW! You have such a cute family.

Ammon and Tasha said...

LOVE the tights! So funny the other day I was looking thru Izabella's drawers and I saw some of her tights and got so exited that the weather is starting to cool down a bit so I can put her in them! They go darling with a little jean skirt and a plain top! :)