Monday, January 26, 2009

10 months old

I can't believe Savannah is 10 months old today! Here she is in the cute dress my friend Robin brought back from Mexico for her. (I'm sad it is already almost too small but Robin said the vendor guy in Mexico just kept saying "one size fits all!" - ha ha.) But I still love it:)

Photobucket

Here are some other things Savannah likes to do as a 10 month old:

give kisses (which are really open-mouth bites!)...

Photobucket

eat apples...(I bite it for her and then she sucks out all the juice and then yells at me until I bite it again for her so she can get more juice!) I have loved apples since I was a baby too so this is funny to me:)

Photobucket

get rides in the laundry basket - the other day she was in there for like a half hour and would just not put her legs down if I tried to take her out - after I was done pushing her she just wanted to sit there!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Savannah also likes to crawl everywhere as fast as she can!

Photobucket

Some other things Savannah does are:

-clap her hands
-drink from a sippy cup
-mimic every intonation of my voice when I talk to her
-tear up tissues into little pieces like its her life's mission
-throw things out of the dishwasher
-pull everything out of all the trash cans
-pull out all her diapers from the baskets I keep them in
-dance to music on tv, hymns in church, and the drums from the weird band in the basement across the street from us!
-walk all around the house by herself as long as someone follows her (she checks to make sure you are still there and starts crying and sits down to crawl if she finds she's by herself.)

4 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

She is so stinking cute! I cant believe that she is already 10 months old! this last year has flown by! the pic of her crawling - she totally looks like david right there!

Matt and Debbie said...

I totally think it's so cute to see 9 month old babies walking by themselves!!! Yay for Savannah!! Also, when are you posting pictures of your new house?!

Becky's Place said...

Cute pictures!! You do an awesome job. Beautiful little girl and she is growing up fast.

Beck said...

Well you are welcome to hand me down that adoreable Mexico dress to Alli if youd like. haha!

My favorite pic is you in your coat. We just got our gas bill YOWCH! Yeah we're wearing coats up in the Childs household too :)