Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hanging Out With Dad


Whenever i am working on photos Savannah and David hang out.  These are pictures of them watching t.v. and playing video games.  To be fair they also, play peekaboo, eat pickles and look at the leaves outside, but I didn't have pictures of those.  Don't they look just alike?


Savannah is really into faces lately.  Its cute until she pinches!  She always tries to pick up your eye or nose or whatever so it really hurts!


Sometimes when David is playing Halo he dies in the game because Savannah is always trying to eat his controller or push the buttons!  He's tried to give her her own controller but she only wants his because it has lights!  She is very stubborn but very charming...I can't imagine where she gets it from...



My 2 favorite people!

2 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

Such precious pics! Love them!

Matt and Debbie said...

Savannah looks exactly like you! I wish I could tell you I see some David in her, but I don't. But, I'm sure she's his.