Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Packing Helper


The last few days I've been working on packing up our stuff to move to the new house (more about that to come).  Today I went into the next room to get another box and when I came back this is what I found...


Savannah was pulling out the wipes one by one, sucking on them a few times, then  putting them in her pile and pulling out her next victim!


As you can probably guess, the packing is not going very steadily or surely!  But I will say, even with Savannah's un-packing, it's about a million times better than doing it pregnant like last year!




2 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

Too cute! Glad that you have start packing a little earlier this time! :) Also congrats on the new house! I cant wait to walk inside but the outside is darling! We can come and help you move on Saturday - well Ammon can; I can just bark orders and tell everyone what to do, how does that sound? :)

Crystal said...

Get her a box of cheap tissues to play with! Abby LOVED pulling them out of the box. The small square ones are the best.

We're so excited for you to live closer!