Friday, October 3, 2008

Six Months Old!

So I have no idea why these pictures are showing up grey on here but Savannah turned 6 months old on friday (September 26th) and this is what she looks like at 6 months old!
Thinking face, just like her daddy's!

At 6 months old Savannah can:
-sit up
-tell long stories by babbling
-laugh
-smile charmingly
-turn in a circle
-pick things up
-push up on her hands
-steal bites of mommy's food
-pull her own hair
-pull mommy's hair
-pretend to cough
-go through 4 outfits a day

Savannah is looking older every day and we love to watch her learn new things. My mom keeps telling me it will be harder when she can get around but I am still really anxious for her to be able to move around because she gets sooo frustrated that she can't do everything she wants to do!

9 comments:

Dulcie said...

I look back to the days when Camrie couldn't move and wish that life was as easy now as it was then. DON'T BE ANXIOUS!!! I totally was to and it's great to have them mobile but at the same time it's ridiculous, NOTHING is safe anymore. Savannah is SO cute, I can't wait to meet her, your pictures look gorgeous.

Natalynn and Paul said...

So cute! I take it she is getting pretty used to taking pictures. She doesn't seem to mind them at all!

Beck said...

She seriously gets cuter and cuter. She is way photogenic! Love her!

And I love how you journaled about her at 6 months...what a good idea!

Ammon and Tasha said...

So stinking cute! I am jealous that you are a photographer and get sooo many cute pics of your kid! Love them!

HalfBatty said...

She couldn't be cuter!! I know the feeling. I am so anxious for Payton to walk. She will only stand by herself when she feels like it. Once they learn boundries they are so much easier when they can do it themselves.

Zane and Nany said...

Heidi! I am super happy that you found us here!! Gosh Savannah is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!! Congratulations to you both on making such a beautiful Child's child!

Matt and Debbie said...

Darling! I love her thinking face.

Parish & Becca said...

I am seriously in love with your daughter, she is super cute!! Thanks for the tip on the medicine, Brock finished his antibiotic yesterday, but I will remember that for next time.

Carly said...

Hey Heidi! I found your blog through Natalynn's... I hope you don't mind. Your baby is adorable!! I can't believe how much hair she has! Funny thing, I also have a little girl named Savannah! She is 3 months and so much fun. I'm glad things are going well for you!