Sunday, October 12, 2008

TAG

TAG - Let's see how QUIRKY i am...Tell us five unspectacular quirks of yours...

QUIRK #1 - I never stay mad very long...even if I try. It's not a good look on me:)

QUIRK #2 - I grew up with only sisters so I am pretty much in the dark on almost all things boys...i depend on people who know to fill me in!

QUIRK #3 - I hate when its overcast but I love the rain.

QUIRK #4 - I HATE dill pickles! I despise them more than any other food...the taste, the smell, the texture...so gross!

QUIRK #5 - I can't watch scary movies without being scared and having nightmares for weeks afterward. I'm like a five year old about them. For the same reason I hate haunted houses, scary costumes, & scary tv shows. I used to make my sisters tell me what was happening while i hid behind pillows! David won't let me watch them cause i'll wake him up at night screaming in my dreams!

I TAG Valerie, Crystal, and Debbie.

5 comments:

Beck said...

Ok I know this is weird but that toally just made me crave a pickle...haha! And I am so with you on the scary movie thing. I hate them too. I hate how I cant get the images out of my head.

Matt and Debbie said...

Oh gosh. 5 quirks about myself? I'll have to think about it! Not because I don't have, but because I'm not sure I want to reveal them!

HalfBatty said...

Posted mine! Nothing too exciting. I asked Les what he thought they would be and he guessed a couple of them. Scary or way violent movies are totally not my thing either. I am sure you knew that after the Batman movie. Still having nightmares!

Rege said...

Posted mine too! And guess what--I grew up with THREE brothers, and I still have no idea what I'd do with a baby boy. :) So good luck with that!

Crystal said...

Whoops! That ^ is actually me, not Regis. Maybe I should stop stealing his identity!