Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New House

We moved into our new house in Provo almost a month ago and that's how long its taken me to remember to get a picture before the sun goes down!  We are excited not to just be paying rent anymore!  It's an old house (1947) but it's all remodeled so its really cute inside and it has a huge backyard! (my dad keeps telling me with a yard like that I have to get chickens...Let's be honest, I would probably just give up eggs before dealing with gross chickens).  I wanted to put our Christmas wreath up on the door before I took this picture but all I had handy was this Christmas baby...  

Photobucket

Photobucket

I will post pictures of the rooms as soon as they are the way I want them:)

2 comments:

Parish & Becca said...

Hurray for a new home! Congrats! I know the feeling, we bought our condo about 4 years ago, and it just feels so good to not pay rent, and to know you own your home.

Matt and Debbie said...

How cool is that!! I'm so excited for you guys. I have to make a comment on every post because I have something to say. I'm anxious to see the inside!