Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving in Cedar City

This Thanksgiving my parents drove from California to be with my mom's parents in Cedar City. We met them there on Wednesday and stayed until Friday to visit. It was a fun trip. My parents even watched Savannah for us so David and I could see a movie. (that hadn't happened in awhile! I always use up all my babysitters for photo stuff). My Grandma and Mom made most of Thanksgiving dinner. My grandma is so funny. She always complains that she doesn't know how to make anything but she is actually a really good cook. Thanksgiving dinner was so good that no one even thought about taking pictures so all our pictures are from pie later on that night. (Savannah got more than a few bites).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the good cook who thinks she isn't...

Photobucket

David is always amused around my family (a family with only 4 girls works a lot differently than one with 8 boys).

Photobucket

Savannah walking as long as she wants...Grandpa Milne will let her walk around all day holding his hands. He never gets bored and puts her down to play by herself like her mom!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Grandpa Hanzon

Photobucket

Playing the piano with Grandma - Savannah loves music lately. I thought it was so cute how she kept leaning way back to look up at her like that.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our four generations picture: Louise, Susan, Heidi & Savannah. Do you think we look alike?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

I love the pic of David! that is classic!

Beck said...

So fun! I love going home for the holidays. I agree with Tasha Davids look is hillarious. AND I love little Savannah. She is so freakin cute!

Aaron and Jaquelyn said...

You and Savannah look like twins! Its scary crazy. She is so cute! I wish I could see her in person some time.

Matt and Debbie said...

I love the pictures of her with your Mom and Dad. And your sisters look so cute and grown up!